Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stilll....

...have not fully recovered after our weekend hectic move.... was working the whole of Saturday and Sunday.... Sunday being the worst... 1st time in my career life... we had to vacuumed and mopped the entire building... imagine 5 floors..... and to make things worst was the elevator was out-of-order till after 3pm... We had to carry the buckets, mops, brooms from 5th floor down to the 1st... not easy... not fun.... Am glad to have a colleague who is soo dedicated with his work tat the cleaned the railings from 5th floor down.... and its not easy for a guy his age... I salute him....
We started working in our new environment... itsss ooohhh soooo quiet.... there's only 13 of us in this building... for now... Boss and I occupying the unit on the 5th floor... just the 2 of us for now and imagine if he's out for meetings or discussions, how quiet this place can be... at times I can hear stuff.... hahahha... but I keep my cool... hahhaa.... This building have been emptied for 10 years.... sooo u may know wat I mean... but hey... play cool loh.... Next time I upload the pix of my new office environment...
I have not done any scrapping.... soo nothing to update But the LOs by all you kewl scrapperzzz are very lovely... keep it coming ladies...

No comments: