Monday, April 21, 2008

I did this...

......for the Scrappin Kids challenge... did the LO 2weeks ago but felt something was missing... in the end, nothing to add....
Arissa's UNIK features are her eyes n the curly hair... everywhere we go, friends, relatives or even ppl we don;t know would comment on her big round eyes and the curlz she has got.... "natural curlz??", "is her daddy orang putih","Big round eyes like Pakistanis"... those are the most common questions asked.... Don't tell me you're wondering too... hmmmm..... FYI... daddy's chinese too like me (though I don't have any chinese looks hehehe...), I had natural curlz too wen I was a baby (it went straight at the age of 3.. x-finger her's won't till maybe she decide to straighten dem....hehehe).... eyes could be from daddy... he has got big eyes.... but he would say, she has my eyes coz mine's big too... hehehe... combination of us both... I'll try to scrap pix of us together... den all can be the judge of she's mummy gal or daddy gal... hehehehe

No comments: