Monday, April 21, 2008

I hate Mondayssss.....

..... and every other day.... hahaha... counting down to the next weekend..... oh mieeennnn... it's 4.5 more days to go... urrrggghhhhh.....

I completed tis LO yesterday evening.... I only managed to complete 1 LO tis weekend coz we had a family BBQ last Saturday.... lots of meat.... too much.... now feeling the after effects... hahahhaaa..... but hey... I was only eating my share and my daughter's... hahahhaaa..... excuses.... oh ya... back to my LO.. here it is...


I sooo doo love the colors of the cut outs..... and the glitters on it... cutteenesss.... I submitted it to the Scrap Inspire Create blog today.... hoping to win some prizes... hahahaa..... I do wish... hehehe... but the other ladies are sooo good... don't stand a chance... hehhee... but never give up.... the more you scrap, the better you get...... Its almost 5... gotta go....

No comments: