Saturday, April 5, 2008

I am......

....extremely exhausted!!!!! Been a long day and still hvn't finish unpacking.... packing was fast.... unpacking.... uuurrrggghhhhh..... Still have about 10 boxes or more to unpacked.... and out of that 4 belong to my boss.... I did mentioned in my previous blog... wen I mean alot.... its ALOTzzzzz.... I still need to go back to work tomorrow morning... I hope I only have to work half day... x-finger.... Feel very bad to leave lil princess at the nanny... and I do wanna bring her out jln... will see tomorrow.... if I do have the energy left....
I was sooo looking forward to this weekend to do scrapping.... Sooo eager to ue some of my new stash.... hehehe... oh well... next weekend it is... I hope SC does bring in some Sizzix dies.... for now it will be collecting dust.. hahaha.... hmmm.... maybe I get sis to shop for dies in Singapore.... hmmm.... let me surf the website 1st... hehehehehe.....

No comments: