Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Feeling Happyzzz....

.... about my new stash.... hehhehehe..... hubby has been pretty supportive... he only gave the the eye when he signed the slip on the total cost... hahahaa..... I guess he knows its really my hobby now... all he said was "As long as you used it and its not collecting dust"... hahaha....
Ohhh.... went to SC again yesterday (sssshhh.... hubby don't know I went again)... bought a few of the new Fancy Pants stuff... Adeline was der too with Caillie... we planned early that morning to reach SC during lunch (via email... hehehehe) and grab the latest on display... this time, I make sure I only grab what I aimed for... I wanted to grab the clear albums too but decided not too coz at the moment still not sure on how to use them... next time... there will owez be a next time....
Will be a lil bz later... gonna start packing for the move tomorrow... oh yesss... we still have to come to work tomorrow.... der goes my weekend.... x-finger I only need to come in tomorrow... at least I can go in the evening and do some scrapping in Lumut... I should consider bringing my stuff down.... but I need to find a scrapping space 1st... currently my room is packed to the maxed.... Arissa's toys... a huge fish tank... 3 wardrobes.... 2 beds... u can imagine the space I am left with.... I can only think of the family hall... but I need to clear away the small fish tank and do some major clean up 1st.... will tink about tis next week.... wanna see what I can do with the area 1st...

As promised... my latest "sinful" purchasezzzz.....

My secret shopping from yesterday.... (sssshhhh...)


To drool for and a must wantzzz.....



Last and not the least....... My Ownzzz Big Shot... it does not come with a Starter Kit.... I need to get the dies before I can work on it but for now dies are pretty limited in SC.... except the alphabets... Hubby wasn't too keen to let me purchase the alpha sets... told me to try get online... hmmmm... maybe I'll ask my sis to shop in Singapore.... maybezzzz.... I just love the color.... it caught my attention straight away when I was surfing an Australian online website.... I knew rite away this is what I wanna invest in..... Need to gooo.... x-fingerzzz I only have to work tomorrow.... I really wanna start working on the challenges by SiC...., SnC and Scrappin Kids.... finally stepping out of my comfort zone to share my LOs with others.

No comments: