Monday, April 14, 2008

Hmmmmm.... I forgot Somethhing... WHAT????

Ahhhh....I forgot I had to complete at least 5 LOs... hahahahaa... I only did 3... and all pretty simple ones... somehow mojoless.... hehehe.... I owez have problems matching the patterned paper... and also playing around with it.... hmmm... Need to experiment more.. hahahaa...

1st LO I did was for the Groovie Scraps Cafe.... the challenge was to use blue in the LO... BLUE everything.... here's my LO....


2nd LO I did was for SnC... this month's challenge is "May I Take Your Order Pls"..... we had to choose a Main dish, a Side Dish, a Dessert and a drink... hahahhaa... I ended up with a a 3 main dishes, a side dish (am not too good with the journalling bit yet), 3 dessert and 1 drink.... here's the LO.... since I have pix of Arissa eating her pasta... why not scrap about tis since the challenge is taking order... hahaha....


3rd Lo hmmm... still work in progress... its for the Scrappin Kids challenge.... its a Unik challenge... we are to scrap our lil ones unik ways... either features, behaviour, attitude.... any.... I still feel something is missing... wat yet to identify... probably need to do journalling... and some extra add ons.... this all.. u have to wait for next week...

I still have the SiC challenge to complete... I've forgotten..... I've checked out some of the website.... ooooMG.... all the other LOs are soooo very pretty...... sometimes it makes me feel ashamed to display my LOs... but I would love for all to comment HONESTLY ya.... don't tell me its nice.... lovely.... I want the truth... hehehhee.... leave a comment on what I can do to improve... what mag I can refer thru for inspiration... which website etc... anything to inspire me... hehehe....
Need to get back to work.... sooo many appointments to scheduled.... hhehee.... but still got time to surf... hahaha....

No comments: