Monday, April 28, 2008

I sure did have fun....

.....during the online crop by SnC.... my very 1st experience of online scrapping.... nerve-breaking but 100% fun... all we had to do was complete 3 challenges.... hahahhaa.. lucky me, my in-law brought Arisssa to an Aunt's house for dinner so for the 1st 2.5hrs, I had the place to myself... oh well no myself, hubby was der to comment and remind me of time... hahahaa... I should have asked before hand, whether we needed to complete the LO within the specific time frame... ie 1hr per challenge...... hahahhaa after rushing to finish the 1st LO, only did I come to know, can take my time... dateline to submit was the next day before 9am... hahahaha.... my bet....

The 1st challenge was to do an LO using only cardstock... we could use as many as we like but only CS... hahaha... I has some shaped CS and I remembered a friend who did her LO using ribbons.... only thing, I did not have the right length to twist it all thru the loop... hahaha.... rushing for the time... I came out with tis :

Hubby was not keen I used this photo... hahaha.... I just realised I've not scrapped any LO of him and me... Picture taken dring our trip to KL without our lil princess... at that time she still did not have any passport.... and we went via air asia... one of those free ticket promo...
Couldn't think of what to add on for the LO... I was rushing to get it done within an hr... hubby was keeping an eye on the time for me... sooo nerve-wrecking... hahahhaa.... fun but yet feeling nervous.....
And worst of all was trying to get a clear shot of the LO... oh mieennnnn.... took me 10mins for that and another 10 mins to upload to photobucket... and everytime I edit, comp hanged.... sheessshhh... not my nite... time sure pass by fast wen u're having fun... hahahaha.....




The 2nd challenge was to do an LO about SMILE... but it's the journalling of the SMILE that earns the points... here's my take :

I had a hard time choosing the PP... I had the right photo... check out her smile... can you resist that??? Hhehehehee....
Finally decided on this PP... its from CI... It had the right color to match the pix, embellishments... I decided to keep it simple coz it was more the journalling I had to concentrate on...
The Journalling : Arissa.... my baby... my pirncess! Your smilez brightens up my day... Every single day I long to return home to the sweetest smile ever. No matter how tired mommy can be... the SMILE... will owez lift up my spirits.... SMILE PRINCESS....
As usual, uploading was arrrrggghhh... getting more n more frustrating... tis time.. 20 mins.....




And last but not the least... the last challenge... An LO and 7 facts about yourself.... hmmmm... lucky me I had a photo of myself...

This I took my time, coz by the time I managed to upload Arissa's LO, it was 11pm... soo while waiting for lil princess to doze off, I was tinking of what to do...
Cut out the flowers from a PP (hmmm... which one I can't remember)... decided the facts to be in bullet form soo paper strips seems like a good idea....
My 7 facts :
Love hubby & Princess
Love my mother
Love making friends
Love Scrapbooking
Love shopping!!!
Love to sleep
Love to be loved. (all the love are brads shaped LOVE)
I did not win the grand price... but thank you Chow2 aka Mich for choosing my 2nd LO as a sub-winning... hehehhee... never in my life would I expect to win.... the annoucement for the winners was yesterday 11ish... I was shocked to see my name... hehehe... excited and honoured.... it motivated me to do 2 more LOs... which I am yet to take pix of... 1 for the Scrappin kids mini challenge.... I seem to be joining more challenges lately... I love meeting new scrappers around the world... I love scrapbooking.....

No comments: