Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another Monday!!!!!....

Its another Monday.... week sure fly by fast.... Last I blogged was last Tuesday...
What did I do last week??? Hmmm.... let me tink.... Work... and more work and more work... haha.... Got nothing much to blog on except for work... hell no... I had a good weekend... Went back last Friday evening to Lumut... good at least a few days in scrapping.... reached home round 8++.... No dinner as in-laws had take away... We ended up cooking noodles...Our local Fav... Indo Mee... Our lil princess loves it too.... Hubby was soo occupied fixing the new LCD he bought... a 37" ... hahaha and boy do we not have space anymore.... but oh well... he has owez wanted one anywhere and he's got it.. he only managed to hook up the home theater... which sounded very goooddd.... well a good investment in a way..... I, on the other hand, was browsing through my scrapbook mag for a card project for Tuty (aka Baby - Best freinds' Sister)... She gave birth to a baby gal last February... Congrates my dear.... Hmmm... I seem to lost touch on my scrapping... I guess doing it alone is pretty boring.... I should attend more scrap gathering... but I am not good.... just someone who follows a certain LO but mix n matches with something else.... hahaha...
Saturday, we went for lunch at Pizza Hut, Sg Liang.... man the service is slow and the food is not as good.... Late afternoon, we went to the travel fare in OGDC, Seria... the fares' good, only problem is we don't know when we can take leave together... oh well... we will have to wait n c... took Arissa to the playground... she played the slides... swing was occupied with the older kids... no chance for her... we stayed for about 15mins and left for home.... Oh ya... finally came with an idea for the card.. well.. I had to copy some... and as usual change this and that... and wallaaa... a Pretty Pink Card.... Another belated CNY open house to go to... Aunty Lan in KB.... Arissa took a short nap in the car and lucky us she was not cranky... she went to play with Mei2 Shen2.... I hope I did not offend that someone but I am not happy too with her remark.... Urrrgghhh... who scarezz....!!!!!! Left around midnite... tiring nite...
Yesterday.... was an adventure for me and lil princess.... left us in KB town for 3-4hrs... he brought the car for servicing... 1stly we went to Nanyang... the only shop that sells good toys and stationery... its small but me and princess simply adores it.... her shopping day... bought plenty of stickers... gave me the chance to wash some pixz as well.... we had a small incident after that... she kept me in a toilet for half an hour and still nothing... Need to learn to have more more patience.... finally she agreed to have some lunch which was good... she ate quite a lot.... after our lunch, we went to see new slippers.... am not getting her shoes as she is quite fussy with them... after showing her that a particular slippers has got lights ... we bought it and she wore them on the spot... it was quite cute to see her looking for the lights... we went back to Nanyang to collect the pictures.... bought some more stickers.... she browsed thru more toys... and decided its really toilet time again... and this time, she had no problem.... pheww... bought her a new Dora DVD... she was happy.... was feeling as lil tired and clueless on where to go next, brought her to KFC for another cup of Milo and some chix nugget.... and we came across Aunty Belinda (Ku Po).... Hubby came only around 4ish.... that's not the end... we dropped by Soon Lee, KB and yup, he bought the Nintendo WII.... which according to him is the last toy he will buy (for now... hahaha)....
Got home around 7ish... Changed lil princess to her PJs.... oh well my mistake to wake her up... Hubby was busy playing games while I gather new ideas for an LO of Arissa n Kung2... Put lil princess to bed around 10ish ... but I had to let her watch the new Dora we bought... noticed she didn't take her milk and realised she's coming down with a fever... someone should have advised me we ran put of her medication.... but I am grateful she bought something similar to help... Only manage to get to bed before midnite...
This morning drive from Lumut was fast though we left around 6.40am... Got to work around 7.45... hahaha in time but in the worst working clothes ever... I need to bring Arissa to see the doctor later... Back to Work!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: