Sunday, March 30, 2008

Princess fav...

I did this LO on the weekend.... was rushing to submit this entry to the Scrappin Kids challenge March....The challenge was to do an LO on your child's favourite thing.... it took me a while to decide among all which are her favourites.... and this is what I came up with....
Arissa's favourite thing to do is spending time with her mommy.... Though she may have a lil blankey (called Bei2) or her Dora pillow and doll.... it will always be her mommy...... she would demand every single time I have to be with her.... to play, to draw to watch DORA.... all these, mommy have to be around.....
Am not too good with the journalling bit yet.... "Spending time with mommy, lots of loves (love brad) from my mommy, hugs and kisses & more kisses..."
This will be my 2nd time entering a challenge... so far all my LOs are for my eyes only... I've never showed anyone except to families and some close friends.... All the LOs i do are pretty simple.... I am not that good at matching 2 patterned papers as yet... hehehe.... stilll learning as I progressed....

4 comments:

Wati Basri said...

that is such a lovely layout! thanks for playing along with us at Scrappin Kids!

Whozz Me???... said...

Thank you Wati....

I love all your works.... pretty inspiring...

Jamieson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamieson said...

Na! very much liking your layouts... ive not scrapped in a while... but will pick it again once i find the time... haha... show us more!!!