Monday, March 31, 2008

Packing... Moving..... on a Weekend???!!!!

Oh mien........ Der goes my weekend.... Was just told via email that our department will be moving to our new office this weekend.... urrrggghhhh!!!! Y can't it be a weekday.... it will only take us 2 days max anywhere.... Y not Friday??? Boo Hooo.... just when I am inspired to do more scrapping... oh well..... 1 weekend to sacrifice.... need to start packing some things 1st... Better now den rush for the work to be done on Sat n Sun... I need to pack for my boss too.... and he has got a lot of stuff in his cupboard. When I say alot... it is alot... hehhehee....

Finally.... my Big Shot is here.... yeaaaaaa... me soooo happy... I can't wait to go collect it... and pay money (hahaha... if only it was free).... and also if it was in a kit ( a combo with the alpha sets)... but its ok.... its here and I need to get some dies too... which means... more spending n more spending (hubby's gonna have a fit... sssshhhh.... our lil secret ya).... Was gonna go last nite... wanted to check out the new K& Co arrival.... sooo quite... I want.... plzz... x-finger, its still on the shelves wen I go... today I must.... I must... I must... I must...

I tried downloading some songs to my I-Touch (so far to date only a few songs, and hardly used)... well... more like I downloaded and stored in the external hard disk.... let him be the one to copy it.... I did my part... its his turn now.... it took me about 2 hrs just to download a few CDs... Y soo long??? In between lil princess wanted hugs... wanted mommy to tug her into bed (not just once.... more like several attempts)... only wen I gave her milk did she dozed off.... and that was about 9ish... normally her bed time would be later but I guess she wasn't feeling well (she's having the sniffles) and I gave here some medication, she dozed off after her milk... I too, after tugging her in with her bei2, was off to dream world...Zzzzzz....
Another quite day at work today.... Gtg.... can't tink of what else to blog... hahhaa....nicey day all!!!!!!!!

No comments: