Monday, February 25, 2008

Its NOT Monday.... Its TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeaaaa..... we skipped Monday.... cutting the week shorter by a day.....
Hubby had to work thru weekend so we stayed back in Bandar.... Last Saturday was Brunei's 24th National Day.... didn't really get the chance to watched what was going on in the Bandar field... sorry TV no Brunei channel... only ASTRO.... oh well... hubby had a breakfast meeting with the company's regional boss.... came home with good news.... and off he went to work round half 11.... Mom, me and Arissa went out for brunch.... was i starving... i ordered for like 5 ppl... but who carezzz.... I was hungry.... and the tummy felt slightly better..... After brunch, we went to Hua Ho Delima.... our lil princess wanted to see toys.... got her a bottle of bubbles... Hubby had to work too on Sunday, so we went out for lunch and groceries shopping around 12pm... we made vege popiah that day... man lots of chopping and folding... but with one bite of my mom's popiah... phewww.... the hard work was worth it...
I've decided to get myself the new Pink and Black Sizzix Big Shot.... ordering it through a local scrapbook supply store.... (ssshhhh.... haven't told the hubby yet)..... sooo excited... I can't wait.... didn't manage to do any scrapping over the weekend as my stuff are all in Lumut.... while lil princess is in dream world... i did my beadings... hahaha... almost done....
Oh... and i just read Jazz's blog.... sooo jealous she's got new buttons... soooo cute.....

No comments: