Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's Another Monday..... Urrrgghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the weekend is over.... too fast..
Updates from last week... Valentine's day dinner was at Charcoal... the starter was good.... the main meal was tiring.... should have just ordered the chicken..... everything went fine, until the end when we had to wait 30 mins for our desert to be served..... and by that time, our lil angel was making a scene..... overall nice nite out....

Had no plans last Friday for lunch... 2hrs 25 mins break and what did i do?? I ended up 'jahit manik' on the dress I bought for Chinese New Year which I've not had the chance to wear.... at least time flew pretty fast that day... i only managed 2 flowers and off the alarm went.... the afternoon was mosty updates on my boss itinerary for his trip last Sunday... Left the office about half 5... Hubby had to go 'pai nee' at a customer's house. So princess and I stayed home... Saturday went to get my medical report.... waited for about 10 minutes before they decide to open the counter.... D lady behind the counter was just arranging her stationery and ignoring us.... no matter what nothing much have changed for the G... sector in terms of working style... oh wat to do... there were 2 people ahead of me, all waiting to get their result... finally my turn and boy did i have trouble understanding the doctor... nothing much was explained... except the fact that I am FIT... hahaha.... I didn't feel like cooking so i went to 'tapau' noodles for lil princess... by the time I got home, she was already awake.... whole morning was screaming and running after her.... Afternoon, hubby brought us to a seminar on migration... he's considering Canada as a 2nd home for us... I leave it to him to decide....
I managed to complete my LO yesterday evening.... still feel tat its missing something... wat... i don't know yet... i'll leave it as it is for now.... once i get the hang of uploading pix, I'll upload all the 12/13 LOs I've done from last year... I am so gonna get the latest Sizzix Big Shot Machine in Pink and Black.


No comments: