Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What Is Going On??? Food, Water??? Hmmm....

Yesterday was the worst day of my week..... I thought I had gastric or heartburn but the pain just won't go away.... I can feel gas building up and popping.... that's when it hurts the most..... imagine I was able to go thru the day with that feeling.... not fun.... not fun....
Left work about half 4... planning to go see a doctor but hey, they're close for the afternoon... can only go after half 6... took a nap while waiting for hubby and lil princess to get home.... i thought the pain has gone when I was at the doctor.... coz when he examined me I did not feel a thing... he said its more towards acid built up... what this mean... I seriously don't know... Been asked to stay away from dairy products, spicy and sour food... no coffee (urrgghhh.... how can I stay awake)... Gave me two types of medication and assured me its nothing serious.... Good... Pheewww...!!!!!!!!!
Am still wondering what is going on..... could it be the food.... water??? No answer.... My galfriend too have problem just last nite... she fells like vomiting, tummy ache..... her lil boy have been vomiting for the past 3 days.... conclusion.... NO IDEA!!!!!!!..... To all whose reading, watch wat u eat n drink....

No comments: