Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Phewww..... Finish... Done.... Tireddddd...

..... after a whole week of thinking, wondering and stressing... finally got my LO thru to the scrapway challenge hosted by SnC... Sorry all... I can't post the LO as yet till they announce the 14 finalists today.... x-finger for me n Renoa.... its gonna be a tough competition... but I do hope both or either one get thru for another few more rounds.... or even make it to the finals.... check out this around noon today.... 2 will be eliminated... 14 will move on to the next round.... a lil nervous but in case I don't make it thru... I am proud of my achievements....

I joined the online crop last Saturday.... Renoa, Byby and myself.... the 3 Bruneian ladies won the 3 challenges... Renoa won the 1st, Byby the 2nd... and I won the 3rd... winning myself a RM30 voucher from SnC... hehehe... I need to shop.... here's the LOs i submitted...

1st LO

2nd LO

3rd LO - my winning LO

All the 3 LOs took me 7hrs to complete... taking my sweet time as owez... my last upload was 5am.. hahaha.... and I started late too about 10pm... serve me right ha to stay up till 5am...

Almost forgot I did this one for my Mom... she developed the passport photo to 8R...... had a tough time tinking wat can be done...


This one was for the SnC mthly challenge.... an LO using BG papers, pixture that's turning slightly orangy and journalling.... and I hateeeeee journalling.... am not soo good with it... sorry pix quality not to good... am not a pro wen it comes to picture taking.....

Haaa... this one I don't like the outcome.... very bad my work on this... couldn't tink of wat to do for all the materials... hahaha... but its ok... scrapping is about having fun... and enjoying ur creativity.... hehehee.....

Oh... and i just remembered tis lady tagged me.... hmmmm... 6 unimportant facts about me..... wat ah....

  1. I hate dishonesty...
  2. I love to hang out... but don'a have the time anymore...
  3. Used to do cross-stich and glass deco (hardly nowadays)
  4. I love reading Sophie Kinsella... all her shopaholics books... kewl....
  5. Annoyed easily
  6. No patience

Phewww.... tat was hard... hehehee.... need to prepare for my lil princess bday soon.... haiya lots to be done... cards, foods, cake... goody bags... oh miennn....

Until next time.... chaooooo

No comments: