Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LOs to share....

...... did this for my dear flend/buddy... we did a swap during our 1st crop session at her place... and this was our very first time swapping and meeting each other... I blogged about it early this mth if not mistaken but have not shared the LO I did for her...
Cute baby ya.... She's a real darling.... even when I scrapped her picture, my lil princess kept saying "Mommy... That's Arissa".... couldn't help but say "YES" and smile.... I still owe her one LO of her lil niece... and I tried doing it last weekend, turned out BAD... told her to reprint photo, bigger... and this time must make sure NICE....

And my dear flend, did this LO for me.... I loooovveeee it.... when I say we're partner in crime... see great mind think alike.... simplicity... hehehehe... and I loveeee the paper tearing bit... me bah ask to tear... don't have the heart hahahahahaa... I love the color combination.... pastel.... more flend more.... can't wait to see the next creation... hehehehee..... Yup... I still owe you one... I had to put it aside to complete the Mothers' albums.... I completed one... still have one in the making.... can never find the right photos.... hahahah excuses to delay it.... but I am gonna finish it by this week... maybe in the next few days... before the challenge starts....


Here's one of the Mothers' Album I completed... nothing special...


















Hehehee..... my first attempt to do such a small album... never did anything less den 12x12... I am very pleased with the outcome... A few more LOs in the making... Watch out for my next update....

No comments: