Monday, May 5, 2008

Hmmmm....

..... wat a hectic beginning of my week..... When will it end??? Arrgghhhhhhh..... Need to go for anger management classes... hahahaha.... I seem to be losing my temper easily tis few days.... probably change of hormone... hahahhaaa.... oh well... the man better be careful... if not ###@@@!!!!****
On the other hand, I had fun during mr 1st every crop session with new friends.... thanks to my dear-dear friend for organising it... I brought two of my colleagues, Noor and Diana... and we were introduced to the creative ladies from Tutong.... Mimey, Bibey and Eam (sorry galz if the names are wrong)... they may have only started scrapping a mth ago but they are ohh sooo good..... do check out their blog... http://thebabehs.blogspot.com/.... and we did not even scrap... we chatted, shopped and most importantly check out each others goodies.. hehehee.... I wanted to pack light but ya rite... hahahahaa.... I ended up dragging all my stuff... I only left behind 2 boxes of flowers and my pinky shot.. hehehehee... ohhhh... and we had yummy goodies... I bought some cupcakes.... there were lovely... it does turn out exactly as in the pixz... dear friend got some Ben & Jerry's icecream... yum yum... and her couz who couldn't make it, made sheppard pies... I do hope to meet her in the next session... and our next session (hopefully scrapping this time) will be this Friday, 9th May 2008.... care to join anyone??
I managed to finish this LO for the Scrappin Kids, Color Challenge.... It took me 2 weeks to get it done....

I was stuck for a week.... a week figuring out what can be done to it.... and Noor suggested lace... hmmm... not to bad... played a lil'... snip snapped a lil.. and der it is... my finally touch...


Am now working on 2 Mother's day mini album.... only problem is the pictures... I hope I can get both done before this Sunday... and I do hope it turns out the way I want it to... hehehee... x-finger

Back to work.... Laterzzzz...

No comments: