Monday, May 12, 2008

... been a while since I last update my blog... was caught up with the mothers albums, shoulder/back pain, chaotic weekend.... wat else can happen??? Bring it on... hahahhahaa..... and worst of all is only able to complete 1 mother album.... the other is still WIP.... x-finger to be completed this weekend....
For the past 3 days, I've been feeling down... probably the chaotic weekend affected my mood.... I've not touched any of my scrapping stuffs... wat to say work on the LOs which I need to submit for a few challenges which I've participated in.... oh ya... tat reminds me I've to submit one by the 18th.... OMG... where to start.... shooot.... am sure gonna dig out my stash tonite.... for sure no sleep... hahahahah.....
I've got a few LOs to be uploaded... bbbuuuuutttt... I've not taken pix of it... and my partner-in-crime (U know who u are)... have yet to take the LO I did of her princess niece... hehehe.... I totally forgotten to snap the pix before passing it to her... we did a swap... she was to do my lil princess' pix and I was to do hers.... I also need to snap the one she did.... hehehe... for someone who hardly scrap but shops for scrap stuff, she's good... hehehe.... wait ah... i'll definitely blog it.... maybe tomorrow.... LOL....
Oh gotta go.... laterzzz ladiezzz and gentzzz....

No comments: