Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wat I did last weekend.... ????....

... I joined a tutorial held at the Scrappin Kids forum.... Interesting waterfall minibook album was conducted by Cookie..... here's my take of the tutorial...





















































I made it into a mini b'day pressie for my MIL.... an
advanced.... lucky I managed to complete on Sunday itself.... Sooo happy with the outcome... though I had limited stash with me... Y??? I was at my in-law's and my stash in BSB... uwaaa.... but nontheless.... happy n proud of it!!!

More blog candies everyone???? I've not managed to win any yet.... hahaha... not my luck tis year..... but anywhere.... do try ur luck..... u never know it could be urs.....

Sally-Ann
Shannon's sweet sweet stamps
Helen's..... i heart flowers n Amy Butler...... nicey



Thissssss I ssoooooooo lyking....... Jennifer's

Tim Holtzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!..... I wannnn.... I've owez been eyeing on dem... but can never owned dem... not just yet... Will tis be mine???? Plzzzz......







Candy hmmm.... I am guessing an anniversary....


Must Go On A Stash Diet


Sheila .... Happy... Happy Advanced Birthday.... candies... yumzzzzz
..

Zoe.... beautiful bluesss...

Donalda.... niceeeeeeee...

Emma.... forever friendsss..... kewl....


Tindaloo's Birthday blog candy
...... stampssss.....

Louise.....

Kristin .......

Till the next update.... Ciaozzzzzz

No comments: