Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally.....

... a completed LO... hahaha... took me 2mths to get this done.... here's the outcome :

Couldn't tink of wat to add again... Have not done any journalling... Y???? I HATE JOURNALLING!!!!........

Blog Candies alert........... check out all the links.......

Susie

Yuuummzzzzzzzzz........ drooling over dem!!!














Sam

Maria

Jay Jay........ i heart the charms.... the stamps tooo

Jeanette ..... Stampin UP..... yummmzzzzzzz

Caryn .... blings and stamps... one of my best flends...

Sonia.. losing a blog is hard... but I love her positive attitude... u go gal....

Tonya ..... more stamps... Congrates on the bloganniversay..... ur wedding anniversary and Happy Happy Birthday to ur DD....

Maria .... uwaaaaaaaa Tim Holtzzzz... I wannnn....

Stamp with us ...... more stampin up.... liking....

Till my next updates.... ciaooo....

No comments: