Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wat to update??

Okie.... soo wat to update this time? Hmmm... no scrapping done for this week.... Y not??? Having a slipped disc.... boohooo me... hahaha.... but am getting better after 4 treatment at Jag Therapy! But I might drop by today for the last one... x-finger my last treatment..... I don't wanna have another painful weekend...

I just remembered this lady gave me an award a month ago... I hope I am not too late to reply to it.... Thank you Alin for the Kreativ Blogger award. Hehehe.... Hmmm.... I seriously need to work out on my blog... been thinking of changing but have not got the time to do soo yet... oh well..... sabar... Back to the award.. here are the rules...
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 6 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

Hmmm.... let's see.... I've put up the logo.... I've linked her for giving me this award.... Nominate 6 blogger.... let me see.... I know quite a few of the scrappers have been blogged several times... who ah???.. I can't tink of any for now.. I don't wanna tag the same ppl over again... soo let's skip rule #3,4,5... Hehhee....

I joined the SK online challenge.. am yet to complete the Accordion album.... here's the LO I did... pretty simple mojoless one....There goes all my red and white buttons... hahahaa... am now looking for more buttons to replaced those..... but I loved how the LO turned out to be... the album is still WIP.. hopefully I'll be able to work on it tis weekend.... till next time....

No comments: