Sunday, August 24, 2008

Short Weekend...

Oh mieeennn.... Just wen I was enjoying myself... and the weekend is over.... My back's better... the pain is gone.. but am staying away from heavy lifting for now.... hahaha... heavy lifting i mean my daughter and my scrapping stuff.
I did some scrapping... managed to come up with this LO (see below) for the this challenge. My mother in her... hmmm... I can't remember how old she was in that pix. Another simple LO from me....
I did another one.... but I forgot to snap a pix of it... oh well... wait for the next den... I still need to complete the pop-up album... hahaha... should be able to get it done this week. Am now working on the SiC challenge.. got stuck with color coordination. Lucky me still have a few days. Will get it done this week too.... beside that here are some LOs I did a mth/few weeks back.

This was a homework assignment from our scrap session in June/July... Its part of a scraplift from 1 mag... As usual changed here and der add this and that...

This particular one I did was was to use Tinkering Ink papers with 1 photo and beads... Hahaha I am still missing the a word... but knowing me might take another 1/2 weeks before i find the right one...


Arissa's 1st trip outside Brunei.

We had a family trip to Singapore last December and it was Arissa's very 1st trip too. Well she just got her Brunei passport too... hehehe.. Pix of us waiting to Board the plane in Brunei.

Visit to the zoo.

That's all for now. Till the very next time.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE seeing all your cute, cute pages in this post!!