Monday, May 19, 2008

Yeay... Yeay... Yeay....

..... a great announcement to start my day....

I can't believe my eyes when I was opening this at 3am... Hehehee..... totally woke me up from my sleep... I had to go online immediately... I was speechless and too excited.... can't believe I was one of the 16 finalist... I had to email this morning to ask if it was ME or another Anna Ling... LOL.... sooo honoured that the judges picked me... am such a happy scrapper today.... Will try my very best..... this is definitely a challenge for me.... nervous yet excited... can't wait for the 1st challenge....

On the second hand, my special orders are finally here......



















Thank you to my dear flend.... for helping me bring them in.... jolly.. jolly... jolly day.... you've not seen the last of it...




I've got five of the big blooms... hehehehee.... but can only find pix to 3.... wait ah.... i'll get the other 2.... hehehehee.... sooo happy....

Last but not the least, my handbag tote.... hahahahaa.... it looks small but honestly just nice for a small scrap session....

Am I done with my shopping????? NOT.... hahahahaa... couldn't resist and my great buddy ordered me another sizzix alpha... oh my.... am seriously gonna write her an IOU note.... hehehee.... nvm.. she's been great.... good at bargain hunting... you know who you are...

I did some LOs over the weekend... will post it on a separate blog.... Byezz for now


No comments: