Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Sinful" Purchases.... Yessss.... ????? Nahhhhhh....!!!!!!

Yipeeeee..... opppssss.... I shouldn't be excited.... but I can't help it..... I received two of my online 'sinful' purchases yesterday.... sure brighten up my day.... Wanna see wat I've been purchasing online to date :-
Zig ColorTwin Marker Set (48pk) - Since I laid eyes on it, I really.... really.... wanted dem... n here der are.... MINE... all MINE!!!!!
Wat makes a scrapper happy..... hehehe... knowing you have the stuff but not using it... hahahah.... yup tat's definitely me !!!!!!!

Stickles..... and more stickles..... tis are wonders!!!

Tis... I couldn't help myself but to get.... was not really a fan of distress... thanks to two GF of mine.... no regrets in purchasing these lovely paints..... love the effect !!!!!!!!!


These just came in yesterday.... took it about 3weeks to get here... and I'm glad they came... am sure gonna use it soon.... have got someting in mind.... hmmmm......

As well, came in yesterday..... I did an LO last nite using one of the colors..... sooo lurrrvvvvinggggg it....!!!!

I really need to budget soon... DH is already giving me that look of "SHOPPING AGAIN!!!!!!".... but how to help it if everything you see you wan.... oh well.... i've to work out a budget of how much I can spent monthly before more holes appear in my purse/handbags....

Before I leave, here's an LO I did for this challenge..... it was 10ish wen i started..... managed to get it off before midnite soo hopefully still counted...... was eager to use the crackle paint n misty mist... hahaha.... another simple LO from me....

4 comments:

Renoa said...

Aii..This is absolutely beauuutiful! Wish i can vote this page.. is that pp? gorgeous!! hee u used mist & crackle on those alphas? :D

Vivs said...

one word, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! ok thats two words..but who cares, I LOVE THE LAYOUT LOOK!! I presumed that PP is from Glitz Hot Mama collection?

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Where did ya find the goodies!?

THE BABEHS said...

wahhhhhhhhh bykkkkk ur stuff..... :P jelessss ku~